Can you design my artwork for me?
We do not offer a design service however we are sometimes able to make minor amendments or changes for you to previously created artwork.
To avoid unnecessary charges and delays and to ensure you receive the highest quality customisation please see our artwork guidelines below.
The best form of artwork is Vector AI files or EPS files. Please ensure all fonts in your file are converted to paths (or curves). If you zoom into a vector ai or eps file you will see no jagged edges or distortion. If you zoom into a bitmap or jpeg, the image and edges will become fuzzy. Don't create a bitmap file and then save it as a AI or EPS file - it's still a bitmap and would still be unsuitable. Should you not have the artwork in the correct format don’t worry, we can convert (re-draw) your artwork for a fee of £10.00. Of course you will be notified and ask for confirmation prior to this work taking place.
For embroidery, all files types are accepted as long as the resolution is a good enough quality.
Are there any setup costs?
We require your artwork to be a suitable quality in order for us to print or embroider your items.
For orders over £250 ex vat there is no charge for setting up 1 logo for embroidery or printing. There will be additional charges for multiple embroidery logos and for any unsuitable printing artwork.
For printing orders less than £250 ex vat your artwork may need to be redrawn. To redraw a single colour design there is a £10 inc vat charge. For multiple colour designs there may be an additional charge.
For embroidery orders less than £250 ex vat, there is a setup cost of £20 inc vat. This covers the time and expense of converting the file to an embroidery stitch format and then running a sample on our machines.
Remember, once you have paid a setup charge for your embroidery or print design, you will not be charged this fee again on subsequent orders.
What does GSM mean?
GSM stands for Grams per Square Meter and is used to measure the thickness of the garment material
The higher the GSM number, the thicker the fabric.
A GSM rating can be found in nearly all our product descriptions. For t shirts for example, a lightweight fabric would be around 160gsm and a heavyweight around 200gsm.
Can you embroider my own garments?
Superlogo Ltd only print and embroider onto items that we supply. Our range has been manufactured specifically for the printing and embroidery industry.
In exceptional circumstances, and only if you have a significant number of the same items, then we may consider branding your items.
Superlogo Ltd will not be held responsible for the items supplied should something happen to them during the printing or embroidery process. Please contact us if you wish to discuss this further.
What printing methods do you offer?
We offer a wide range of print methods, and our designers and experienced print team will decide which method is most suitable for your order based on your design and the garments you choose.
Full colour transfer printing
- Full colour transfer printing involves printing a coloured design onto a white vinyl and cuts around the design, which is then heat pressed on to the garment.
- Suitable for printing multi coloured designs and photos
- Great for small to medium quantities
- Creates a bright sharp finish
- Vinyl transfer printing works by a machine which cuts out a design onto a single-colour sheet of vinyl. The vinyl design is then heat sealed on to the garment using a heat press. This creates a vibrant, bold finish that will really stand out.
- Perfect for producing single colour text like individual names, simple logos and numbers
- Great for small to medium quantities
- Creates a sharp clean finish
- Screen printing is one of the most traditional methods of printing and is great for large orders of over 50 pieces. It involves the application of colour with ink directly through a mesh screen onto the garment.
- Great for printing large, detailed artwork
- Creates a soft smooth finish
- Great for larger quantities over 50 pieces
- Achieves long-lasting, durable results